Model Registration Form
We are pleased to annouce we are looking for both Male and Female plus size models. If there are any questions that have not been answered, please submit them to email@example.com
All models must do the following:
- * Have a solid professional runway walk and/or agree to take Curves Rock Modeling sessions in an attempt to make you runway ready if you are not up to par.
- * Submit (2) QUALITY pictures of yourself via email to firstname.lastname@example.org No camera phone pictures.Your pictures must be smaller than 4 megabytes.
- * (1) Head shot with your full face showing. No obstructions (sunglasses, hair or items covering part of your face).
- * (1) Full body shot with no other people in the picture.
- * Pictures must have been taken within one year from when you submit it to CRFW.
- * Be able to attend at least one fitting (approximately 6 weeks before the show).
- * Attend a mandatory 3-4 hour rehearsal prior to the show to go over logistics, runway walks, and pertinent show information. The date will be given at least one month in advance for out of town guests to make arrangements to attend. We will try to schedule fittings and rehearsal in the same weekend.
- * Be available for the entire weekend from Friday in the morning, through Sunday.
Directions for out of state Models:
If you are an out of state Model and are unable to attend a model call closest to you, please submit a link to a Youtube video of yourself modeling in addition to your (2) pictures.
On the Model Application below there is a space for you to insert your Youtube URL, so please have it available before you begin your application.
- * Your video should not be longer than 5 minutes.
- * Be sure to have good lighting so that your face and entire body are visible in the video.
- * Be sure to only send video of yourself (no other people in the video).
- * Be sure to walk straight runway (no dancing and turning), posing at the end of the runway is acceptable (but no dancing).
- * Be sure the video shows you walking towards the camera and away from the camera at least two times if the runway is not long. This will allow us to get a good view of your walk.
- * Be sure that your video is clear and that the person recording you has a tripod so the video is not shaky.
* Required Questions below